Dr Claire Haven Tang talks to us about an international food conference which is being held in Wales for the first time.
We cover the following stories;
- Three new members have been appointed to the FSB’ Wales Policy Unit, we spoke with Ben Francis of FSB Wales to find out more
- Business Wales has launched a new pilot scheme in North Wales to drive more diversity in the transport sector, Clive Barnard explains why this scheme is so vital.
- Hays Travel North West, has pledged to sponsor the club’s Mold Road stand for the 2019/20 season. We spoke to Don Bircham of Hays Travel to discuss what the deal will mean for Wrexham.
- A recent survey conducted by the mental health charity MIND revealed that nearly half of employees feel that their manager would be able to spot if they were having problems with their mental health. Claire Foster of Mind tells us more.
- GO2 Drivers, one of the region’s leading suppliers of HGV drivers has now launched GO2 Personnel. We spoke to Chris Hughes of GO2 to find out more.
- A Caerphilly-based video production company has represented Wales at London’s famous Pinewood Studios. Steven Bollschweiler, of Insight Video Marketing, had his short-documentary film, ‘Journey to Basecamp’, featured at the festival which aims to celebrate and showcase the diversity of independent filmmakers.We spoke to Steven to find out more.