Did you know that this year alone, online video will account for 74% of all online traffic?
Following the trial of our video content campaigns, Business News Wales is pleased to announce the launch of its new video production service.
Designed to enable businesses to turn their stories into high-quality videos, the launch follows the appointment of BBC Director Rachel MacManus and experienced producer Connor Simmons to the Business News Wales team.
The launch kicks off on the 24th July with a new video interview series called ‘Business News Wales Meets’ – you can view the promotion below:
Furthermore, every week will see the inclusion of number video stories on the site, and in August we will be launching a brand-new business video program called ‘Business Week in Review’.
As an introductory offer for a limited number of businesses, you can trail a 3 for 1 offer for just £450+VAT. This includes:
1. Production of one high quality, 2-3 minute video:
Wales Start Up Awards
2. Repurposed production for your own website
3. Video story distributed via the highly targeted Business News Wales audience network
Video offers businesses an alternative to traditional content marketing campaigns and is widely predicted to grow by over 60% in the coming 12 months, particularly as the cost to enter this market has been dramatically reduced over the last few years.
CEO, Mark Powney commented:
“Conversation rates from video far outweigh that of more traditional content and PR and we recognised the demand through many recent pilot campaigns. I started my career 17 years ago in Video Production and it’s a dream come true to finally get back into this industry.
For years video has been predicted to become mainstream but its only recently started to really deliver ROI at an affordable price. When it comes to potential reach, video is unmatched. While YouTube receives more than one billion unique visitors every month, Facebook and other social platforms continue to invest in video at an unprecedented pace.
What makes our solution so powerful is we have a ready-made business audience with Business News Wales in addition to the abundance of our other channels to distribute our client video stories into.”
DID YOU KNOW?
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video
- Video is a powerful option to get your message across with much higher conversion rates
- An innovative way to attract audiences and explain your product or service
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers
- 4x as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about