We will be joined by Grant Santos – Managing Director of Educ8 Ltd – Welsh based organisation involved in all aspects of training and development of employees and delivering a range of schemes linked to Welsh Government. Getting the right people with the right skills and with best training is essential for every business.
During the course of this session themes will be developed around:
- Identifying the skills your Business needs to be successful.
- How to get the best out of your existing Team through appropriate Training strategy.
- Preparing for Recruitment.
- Getting right solution for YOUR Business.
- Government Supported Options.
- What will the recruitment market place look like in 5 years time? Is your Business ready?
By considering these different areas it will encourage delegates to really drill down into the recruitment strategy of their business. As a result increased performance and better profitability are on offer. Essential for every business.
- Registration & Refreshments 7.45am
- Introduction of Session 8.15am
- Main Presentation Grant Santos – Managing Director Educ8 Ltd 8.20am
- Q & A Session 9am to 9.15am
- Announcements 9.15am
- Networking & Departure 9.20am to 10am
Our Speaker will be available for individual discussion.
Information : Contant Gemma Plumley – [email protected] or call 01495 763275
WHEN: 12th October