Apprenticeship Awards Cymru recognises learners, employers and training providers across Wales, who have excelled on the Welsh Government’s Traineeship and Apprenticeship Programmes.
The awards will showcase and celebrate the achievements of those who have exceeded expectations and shown a dynamic approach to training, demonstrated initiative and enterprise, innovation and creativity, and shown an understanding of, and commitment to, the improvement of skills development for the Welsh economy.
This year’s categories are:
- Traineeships learner of the year (engagement)
- Traineeships learner of the year (level 1)
- Foundation apprenticeship of the year
- Apprentice of the year
- Higher apprentice of the year
- Small employer of the year
- Medium employer of the year
- Large employer of the year
- Macro employer of the year
- Work-based learning assessor of the year
- Work-based learning tutor of the year
The awards are free to enter and the closing date for submitting completed applications is Friday 23 June 2017. The awards ceremony will take place on Friday 20 October at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport.
For further information please visit the National Training Federation Wales website.
Find out how businesses across Wales are benefiting from apprenticeships.