Milford Waterfront has supported a number of fish and sea-themed events that are being organised by the individual businesses along Nelson Quay and Mackerel Quay. There will be plenty to see and do as local businesses join in with the week-long celebration of Pembrokeshire Fish Week.
Between Saturday 24th and Saturday 1st July, activities will include:
- Fishy Family Fun Day- All Pets Vet Care
- Rum & Lobster event- Foam
- Fantastic Fish Specials- The Spinnaker Café
- Adult and Children’s Nautical Sewing Workshop- My Little Treasures
- Seaside Glitter Craft Workshop- In House Crafts
- Children’s Cookery School- Healthaspire
- Caribbean BBQ- Martha’s Vineyard
- Shanties at The Scoop
- Canvas Shoe Painting- Pebbles Jewellery & Gifts
- Fish BBQ & Grill- Coco’s
(Please visit here for details of how to contact each business separately for further details).
Free family activities will be held at Milford Waterfront on Saturday 24th June. There’ll be entertainment from Samba Doc, the Pembrokeshire Ukulele Pirates and the Vagrants Crew at various locations throughout the day, free entry into Milford Haven Museum and children will be able to make the most of a fishy graffiti class, run by Lloyd the Graffiti; balloon modelling; and pavement painting outside Phoenix Bowl.
A highlight of the day will be the third annual Milford Chowder Trail in which restaurants will compete to be crowned Milford Chowder Champion 2017. Coco’s, Foam and Pembrokeshire Yacht Club at The Scoop will attempt to take the title from last year’s winner Gordon Bennett’s Traditional Fish and Chips.
This year the opening events for Pembrokeshire Fish Week will take place on Saturday 24th June, and Sunday 25th June at Lawrenny and Scolton Manor, respectively.
See more here.