Abergavenny Food Festival has introduced a corporate hospitality package for the first time in the festival’s history, offering an exciting alternative in a market saturated with soggy paint-balling trips and tired team-building activities.
Only 10 corporate hospitality packages will be made available this year; each one includes a table for 10 in a new, dedicated hospitality venue in the town centre. From this base guests can explore the festival, hold business appointments, and enjoy a rolling buffet of delicious Welsh food, tastings and surprise special guests.
The 21st edition of the UK’s biggest food festival will take place from 21st-22nd September, welcoming chefs, farmers and food-writers from across the UK and beyond for demos, discussions and the delicious exploration of all things food and farming. Attendees can expect a top-quality line-up of chef demos, cookery classes, drinks events, foraging tours, wild-cooking classes, debates, discussions – and more.
In total, each £1,500 hospitality package for the 2019 Abergavenny Food Festival includes:
- 10 weekend wristbands (these can be split across days)
- 10 tickets to the infamous Saturday night Party at the Castle
- 10 tickets to a tasting event or workshop of choice
- Welcome drinks on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 x bottles of white wine on the table Saturday and Sunday
- 3 x bottles of red wine on the table Saturday and Sunday
- Surprise guest appearances at scheduled times
- Private bar – no queues!
- WIFI access
- Meeting space for business appointments
- Staff on hand throughout the weekend
Festival CEO Aine Morris said,
“We’re thrilled to be bringing a corporate hospitality offering to Abergavenny Food Festival for the first time this year. The festival presents the opportunity for businesses to network in a convivial environment and connect with clients, stakeholders or their team over delicious food and drink. After all, food is something that unites us all. We’re really looking forward to hosting these new groups at the festival in 2019.”