The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is an energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies in England, Scotland and Wales. It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, and equipment procurement support.
This workshop will help small companies across Wales learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and make the most of the Green Business Fund.
This workshop is run in partnership with the Energy Efficiency Loans Scheme in Wales.
The workshop will cover the following:
› Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to understand your energy usage bills
- How to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real savings
› Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
› Access to free remote assessments and one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available
› Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme for Welsh SMEs
- More information about the interest-free loans for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in Wales
*The content of this workshop has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
WHEN:8th May 2019 – 09:00 – 11:30
WHERE:Swansea – The Grand Hotel