In May this year we saw the biggest ever change in the UK’s Data Protection laws with the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation which will replace the current Data Protection Act 1998.
This half day workshop covers:
- An overview of the basic concepts.
- An outline of the main areas of change.
- An understanding of consent under GDPR.
- A review of data subject rights including subject access requests.
- A review of data privacy impact assessments and data protection officers
- A summary of data breach reporting and enforcement.
WHEN:8th March 2019 – 09:15 – 13:15
WHERE:Carmarthen – Ty Myrddin