Introduction to Tendering Workshop
An interactive workshop designed to provide information for businesses new to tendering.
The workshop aims to:
- Demystify Public Sector Tendering
- Help suppliers find and respond to opportunities
- Maximise use of sell2wales, promoting their businesses to Public Sector and Tier 1 buyers
- Identify tender requirements and the procedures they may need to put in place to be able to effectively respond to a tender
- Understand what buyers are looking for
- Identify sources of support
Attendees should be advised to bring a laptop/tablet to the workshop.
WHEN:8th January 2020 – 09:30 – 15:30
WHERE:Gaerwen – M-SParc