90% of businesses increase brand awareness with social media. Social media marketing is a really easy way to raise your profile, attract new customers, and win new business. We’ll show you how to exploit social media at this fully-funded workshop for tourism businesses.
You will learn:
- How to write better posts than your competition
- How to create a winning social media strategy to win business
- Tips to measure what works and what doesn’t
- Social Media platforms covered may include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Utilizing social media dashboards such as Hootsuite and Buffer
Thanks for dropping by. Is your business an SME based in Wales and currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC? If you answered yes, then read on or scroll down to book onto an event in your area:
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now by using the link below, Or book direct on 03332 408329
WHEN:7th March 2019 – 13:00 – 17:00
WHERE:Port Talbot – Aberavon Leisure and Fitness Centre