- Who are your local communities and how do you identify them?
- How do you identify the key issues facing your local communities? And which of these are most relevant to your business?
- How do you engage local stakeholders to identify and understand local need and what are the key mechanisms for this?
- How do you establish a collaborative local place-based approach to working together to tackle the key issues identified?
- What good looks like when taking place-based approaches
- Have a basic understanding of engaging with communities, and the business case for doing so, and are keen to focus on a place-based approach to understanding and connecting with their local communities
- CR Managers
- Managers/Heads of Community Investment/Community Engagement/Social Investment/External Affairs
Please note this webinar is a free event for Business in the Community members only.
Contact for further information
Please contact Usha Manojkanth Programme Manager, Environment for more information.
WHEN:7th February 2019 – to