Everybody knows that increasing your sales is vital to support the long term growth of a business, yet few people regard themselves as great sales people and comfortable to do so.
This workshop will be a two-hour interactive dive into the world of professional selling with Stuart Allen. Stuart is MD of The Sales Performance Company Ltd, a business specialising in sales related consultancy, strategy and training. Although the client base is generally larger corporate businesses, Stuart is a passionate supporter of start-ups and SMEs.
Stuart’s style of teaching is engaging and entertaining as well as informative. You will learn lots of practical hints, tips and ideas that will be immediately useable in your business. Stuart’s own sales and business career dates back to the 1980s but his no-nonsense approach to selling is both contemporary and refreshing.
Our Sales Skills for Business session includes:
- Introductions and a discussion on current barriers to sales.
- Dispelling the myths of modern selling.
- Understanding digital age buyer psychology and buying process.
- Building a sales process that supports your typical ‘buyer journey’.
Effective communication for sales:
- Handling objections and challenges.
- Negotiating and closing skills.
- Q&A Session.
This workshop is brought to you in conjunction with FOR Cardiff – Cardiff’s Business Improvement District.
WHEN:6th February 2019 – 12:00 – 14:00 GMT
WHERE:Cardiff – NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator