Digital Inclusion Collaboration North Wales
An event in which organisations will ‘speed date’ with each other in order to promote their own digital inclusion work, and to see if there are other organisations who they could partner up with to deliver joint digital inclusion projects.
How will it work?
- The room will have 10 tables and a maximum of 20 organisations attending.
- Delegates will be given 10 minutes per table to discuss each other’s work.
- Each organisation will be given a tick sheet which they will fill out, following each ‘date’ to say whether they would be interested in working with the date organisation.
- DCW will collate all the tick sheets at the end of the event, and will facilitate communications and partnership working based on the results.
- DCW will also offer to support each new unique partnership with training and advice going forward.
What are the requirements?
- Each organisation must be represented by a member of staff with the authority to initiate partnerships.
- One ticket per organisation – if you would like to bring an additional colleague, please contact the organiser
- Each organisation must deliver services to the community and understand the digital inclusion agenda.
- Each organisation must deliver their services in north Wales.
- This event is open to public, private and third sector organisations.
WHEN:4th December 2018 – 14:00 – 16:30 GMT
WHERE:Llandudno -Rhuddlan Room, Venue Cymru