This course offers an introduction to the terminology, procedures and documentation used in the exporting process and examine the risks, responsibilities and obligations of all parties.This course utilises a mixture of presentation and practical exercises and will include a summary of The New Incoterms Rules.
What will you learn?
- The basics of global trade agreements
- How to work with freight forwarders/agents/couriers
- How to evaluate an export enquiry
- The basics of export payments
- The rules of drafts
- The need for accurate documentation
Cost:Varies – Members £250.00 + VAT – Non Members £310.00 + VAT
WHEN:27th November 2019 – 09:00 – 15:00
WHERE:Pontypridd – University of South Wales