Join bid writing specialist Jamie Edwards from TenderWrite for a fact filled training session on how to take your bid writing skills to the next level. Are you tendering to the public and private sector? This course is for you!
Funded by Business Wales, this new course will give you fresh insight and clear practical guidance on how to:
- Making sure your company is ‘bid ready’ when opportunities are there
- How to be a better ‘Bid Manager’ within your business
- Understanding how to create winning bid content in your responses
- Managing the feedback process to build better bids
- Understanding how to bid for international opportunities as well as UK ones
- Practical workshop-style exercises on evaluating and developing winning bids
Jamie is a professional bid writer with a long history of writing successful bids for a variety of companies in highly diverse industries, from construction, civil engineering through to facilities management, healthcare and recruitment.
This course is not about the basics of tendering. It’s ideally suited to those who have tendered previously but are frustrated at a lack of success or who simply don’t know how to develop their bid content to a higher standard for better results. It’s a relaxed, workshop style course with a mix of presentation, group discussion and practical exercise on the day. If you are not sure where you are going wrong or how to improve – this course will give you the clear insight need on how to raise your game in a hugely competitive process.
** Please note, we are unable to accept the following: **
No more than 1 delegate per business at this event
No Businesses with more than 250 Employees (SME’S Only)
** If you are living outside of Wales but are intending to set up a business in Wales, you will be accepted onto our Workshops **
WHEN:27th June 2019 – 09:30 – 16:30
WHERE:Bangor – Bangor University, Management Centre