For Complete Beginners
We are pleased to advise that the six-week training courses are about to begin.
The 100% fully funded course will be provided via a TWO-HOUR SESSION PER WEEK, FOR SIX WEEKS.
There are six computer-based modules all designed to provide you with IT skills.
The friendly, accessible classes will be delivered throughout Wales by local land-based college tutors at a level and pace to suit everyone.
You will learn how to:
- Use Microsoft Word
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Create and manage emails
- Utilise the internet for your business
- Connect your business through social media
- Guide to the Welsh Government website and Module Re-cap.
We will be holding further courses throughout the 3-year programme, so if the dates, times or venues that are listed below are not right for you, please get in touch with what would suit you better and we will do our best to accommodate.
- NPTC, Fronlas Farm – 27/02 and every Thursday until 02/04
- Coleg Gwent – 03/03 and every Tuesday until 07/04
- Bridgend College – 05/03 and every Thursday until 09/04
- NPTC, Penlan – 06/03 and every Friday (excluding Easter break) until 24/04
- Bridgend College – 16/04 and every Thursday until 21/05
- Glynllifon College – 04/05 and every Monday (excluding half term) until 15/06
- Pembrokeshire College – 06/05 and every Wednesday until 10/06
Courses open to all eligible registered Farming Connect businesses – Check for eligibility HERE
For more information contact the Service Centre on 08456 000 813 or [email protected]
WHEN:27th February 2020 – 2nd April 2020 – 18:00 – 20:00
WHERE:Newtown – NPTC, Fronlas Farm