What is your favourite brand story? It might be a tech company's global rise, or a local business that you admire. Having a strong brand is vital in business and can make a massive difference to a company’s bottom line.
Often behind that brand is also a strong personal brand – the story of a entrepreneur or business person that goes hand in hand with their success. Whether applying for a job or running your own business, you need to stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons. You need to decide what you want to be known for, and then keep your message focused and consistent. Having a strong brand can help you ensure existing and potential contacts and clients see you in the way you want to be seen.
Where do you start? In this interactive workshop Sue Carter – an experienced senior leader with expertise across media, marketing, staff development and strategy – will help you learn how to:
• Uncover your unique and personal story
• Tell your story and make it your personal brand
• Create an emotion or reaction that people remember
• Relate your personal story back to your professional brand
• Build your confidence in sharing your story and personal brand in a work or networking environment
10.00 – Arrival, registration, coffee.
10.15 – Workshop with Sue Carter.
11.45 – Coffee and networking, and a chance to practise selling your personal brand!
12.30 – Close.
WHEN:27th February 2020 – 10:00 – 12:30 GMT
WHERE:Newport – Alacrity House