This free session is for any business interested in winning more public sector tenders. We’ll show you how to tap into the estimated £4.3 billion spent by the public sector in Wales. We’ll share invaluable insights into the process, rules and regulations you need to follow.
We’ll focus on:
- Understanding the procurement process
- Increasing your chance of success when tendering
- Utilising the Sell 2 Wales procurement portal
- Responding to the procurer’s pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) or tender questions and requirements.
- Communicating your experience, track record and expertise.
Once finished, you’ll know if you’re ready to tender, what you need to add, as well as the resources and support that’s available.
Attendees should be advised to bring a laptop/tablet to the workshop, along with their Sell2Wales log in details.
This workshop begins with an introduction to Business Wales and a 30 minute practical session about environmental & HR policies to help your company enhance your tendering bids.
** Please note, we are unable to accept the following: **
No more than 1 delegate per business at this event
No Businesses with more than 250 Employees (SME’S Only)
** If you are living outside of Wales but are intending to set up a business in Wales, you will be accepted onto our Workshops **
WHEN:27th August 2019 – 09:00 – 15:30
WHERE:Cardiff – Business in Focus (Cardiff Bay)