As part of your steps to be compliant with the GDPR, you may have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) or Data Privacy Manager (DPM).
This course will provide a thorough overview of the roles and responsibilities of a DPO and DPM, including how to deal with a data breach. It will also include a suite of precedents for use in the new role.
Key course content includes:
– The appointment of a DPO/DPM
– Key responsibilities
– Records and policy management
– Dealing with subject access requests
– Privacy impact assessments
– Conducting an audit
– Managing a breach
– Training for staff
– Remaining compliant
– Certificate of course completion
Limited places available.
WHEN:26th September 2018 – 09:00 – 11:30 BST
WHERE:Cardiff – Darwin Gray, Churchill Way