This breakfast briefing will highlight issues common to both short-term and long-term absences, steps employers can take to actively manage sickness absence, as well as reviewing common legal issues and pitfalls including those arising from long term sickness-related terminations.
Who should attend?
- HR Managers
- Anyone with management responsibility.
What will be included in the session?
- Contact during absence
- Conducting return to work interviews
- How to progress if absence becomes a problem
- Use of medical evidence and data protection considerations
- Disability discrimination
- Stress-related illnesses
WHEN:26th November 2019 – 08:00 – 10:00 GMT
WHERE:Cardiff – Capital Law, Capital Building