The CBI’s Director of Economic Policy will provide an in-depth briefing on how the UK economy is currently performing and discuss the major economic trends that business leaders need to consider for 2020 planning.
Attend this event and you will:
- Hear from Annie Gascoyne, CBI Director, Economic Policy, about the CBI’s recent engagement with UK Chancellor, Sajid Javid on his approach to the economy
- Gain a better understanding of how the post-Brexit economy could impact your future business planning and decision making, including the likelihood of a recession
- Discuss the impact of the Autumn statement on business and understand the impact of a snap election on the UK economy in 2020
- Network with other senior business leaders to raise your profile and build your network
You will particularly benefit from this event if you are:
- Business Leader / CEO / COO
- Strategy VP / Director
- Finance Director
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Corporate Affairs Director
Introducing Annie Gascoyne, CBI Director, Economic Policy:
Annie leads the CBI’s policy work on tax and regulation, as well as UK Budget and fiscal event delivery. She leads a team of economic and tax specialists who help build evidence for business and government to enhance the competitiveness of the UK’s business environment.
These events are exceptionally popular and book up quickly – booking early is highly recommended.
Further information about tickets:
This event is exclusive to CBI members. Complimentary tickets are restricted to two per member organisation. If the event is not sold out, all additional availability will be allocated to members on the waiting list on a first come first served basis.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Lisa Peterson.
Not a CBI member?
Why not consider joining? Find out more here: https://www.cbi.org.uk/become-a-member/
WHEN:26th November 2019 – 18:00 – 20:30
WHERE:Bangor – Bangor University