Welsh Government would like to invite your company to participate in its export market visit to Arab Health, Dubai, UAE.
Why Arab Health?
Arab Health is the largest trade show in the Middle East for the medical sector, attracting more than 4,200 exhibitors from 150 countries, ranging from World leading organisations to small firms, and over 105,000 visitors. It offers good export opportunities for Welsh businesses.
This visit will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in this sector.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of visiting the market.
- Network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the market
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants
- Assistance with travel arrangements through appointed travel agent
- Attend networking events
- Inclusion in any marketing material
The Welsh Government is supporting* companies to take part in this export market visit.
The cost is £1,200. This includes:
- Return flights and in market transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation (including breakfast)
- 4 day Arab Health exhibition pass
This offer is available for one representative per company.
If you would like support to arrange a programme of 5-6 meetings during Arab Health, then this can be done at an additional cost of £750.
Please note, if you would like this support, then you must submit your application 7 weeks before the visit departs. If your application comes in after this time, then we cannot guarantee that there is sufficient time to effectively provide this support.
Deadline for applications is applications is Friday 29 November 2019
*Subject to eligibility.
WHEN:25th January 2020 – 31st January 2020
WHERE:Dubai – Dubai World Trade Centre