The conference will bring together climate and energy researchers, built environment professionals, policy experts and government officials to focus on the transition of energy and low carbon policies into practice.
The conference is part of the International Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) Conference series that have been running for 18 years.
• Climate change and the built environment
• Resource efficiency at urban and building scale
• Innovation in materials, products and systems
• Zero carbon buildings
• Building energy retrofits
• Methods, tools and certification
• Costs and benefits
• Training and education
• Policies, regulations and standards
Roundtable session on climate change issues in the built environment sector in Wales: current status, trends, possible actions, barriers to action in key sectors and how to overcome these, within the period 2020-23.
WHEN:24th & 25th September 2019
WHERE:Cardiff – Principality Stadium