Who is it for?
The perfect choice if you’re a line manager wishing to develop your coaching style and challenge individuals within your organisation to reach their full potential. Also a good opportunity to refresh skills if you’ve not coached in the workplace for some time.
You will learn how to:
- Develop and challenge people to enhance productivity and motivate them to reach their full potential
- Reflect on observed workplace behaviour to enhance team effectiveness
- Employ emotionally intelligent strategies to optimise business performance indicators
- Implement the theory and discover your coaching ‘signature’
What will it cover?
- The relationship between coaching, mentoring and training – to help discover your signature style
- Coaching models for the work environment
- How to plan, prepare and implement coaching
- Managing and evaluating the impact of coaching interventions.
- Apply coach-mentoring techniques for performance and development issues
- Coaching skills practice
Benefits of attending
- Familiarisation of the principles to improve coaching practice
- Increase effectiveness and confidence as a coach
- Develop a solid foundation to adopt a ‘coaching management style’.