GDPR has now been around for 12 months. Employers are dealing with increasing data issues. This course is an ideal refresher.
In this session we will cover:
- Employee surveillance and the GDPR
- Subject access requests – step by step guide to handling requests and guidance on when employers can extend the deadline.
- Dealing with disproportionate/manifestly excessive subject access requests.
- Brexit and data transfers
- Dealing with data breaches and how to engage with the ICO.
WHEN:23rd May 2019 – 09:00 BST
WHERE:Carmarthen – Yr Egin