At the Bootcamp, you get the business essentials to set up, manage and grow your business – from marketing and finance to business planning and employing people. You get to talk to some amazing people – pick their brains, grill them for tips and get behind-the-scenes insights to get things going for yourself.
And it doesn’t stop there. For a further 12 months you can keep the momentum going by tapping into even more business support, entrepreneurial coaching and other practical support from the business community ready and willing to help enterprising young people like you succeed.
Fast-track your idea with:
- A stimulating two-day residential Bootcamp,
- Guidance on all the business essentials,
- A structured plan that helps you focus on what to do and when,
- Amazing connections with people who think like you,
- A full 12-month package of practical support, and
- Support, ideas and direction from leading Welsh entrepreneurs.
If you’re between 16 and 25 years, motivated, ambitious and raring to get your business off the ground, join the Big Ideas Wales Challenge.
Bootcamp will be held on 23 – 24 November at Urdd Sleepover, Cardiff Bay
WHEN:23rd & 24th November 2019 – 08:00 – 18:00
WHERE:Cardiff – Urdd Cardiff