The Wales Fraud Forum is holding its 8th Annual Conference in the prestigious surroundings of Sophia Gardens, home of the Glamorgan County Cricket Club (formerly the SWALEC Stadium). As usual it is an all day event, 9am (for 930 start) until 4pm. Lunch and coffee breaks are included, there will be plenty of opportunity for networking during and after the event.
Keynote Speaker – Matt Jukes, Chief Constable, South Wales Police.
followed by a full programme of interesting and informative sessions from a wide variety of presenters.
Speakers and topics:
- Chris Roberts – Trust, Digital, Regulation and Fraud – What’s the connection?
- Nicholas Ryder – UWE- Terrorism financing and the fraud dossier
- Simon Fell – CIFAS – A holistic approach to tackling fraud and Financial crime
- Stuart Cooper – Manager, Banknote Engagement & Communication, Bank of England
- Tom Roberts – Red Team vs Blue Team – A new security approach for better understanding
- Alan Bryce – Charity Fraud
- Guy Batchelor – Managing Director, Minerva Elite
- Cara Pearce – Police Tarian- Authorised Push Payment Fraud
To close the conference we will be treated to a presentation by members of the BBC X-Ray team of some of their latest investigations.
We expect between 150 and 200 delegates. In the past we’ve see significant numbers of CEO,CFO, Security Managers and other representatives from SMT’s. Also seen are charities and councils and a smattering of legal firms.
Sponsorship packages are available
Cost:Varies – £25 – £1,200
WHEN:22nd March 2019 – 09:00 – 16:00 GMT
WHERE:Cardiff – Sophia Gardens