Are you ready to start making technology your business?
We start in business thinking about Facebook and having a website and somehow get a bit lost.
If we are lucky we get a chance to sit back from working ‘in’ our businesses and start working ‘on’ our businesses and quickly recognise that we need to start embracing technology if we are going to successfully run let alone scale-up our businesses.
This is an I AM WOMAN Academy Master Class entitled – MAKING TECHNOLOGY YOUR BUSINESS has been designed for women who want to upscale what they do and work out how to sell more of what they love doing and is most profitable to them online and:
- Want to sell online and interested in knowing what ‘The Gold Standard’ is and how far away they are from eCommerce selling that is the best and most profitable.
- Want to commercialise their business online and interested in exploring what works and what doesn’t
- Want to explore selling online using ‘affiliate schemes’
- Want to explore Shopify, Shopping Cart and other associated online selling systems
- Explore what technology and software systems are available to them if they are looking to venture out and sell online.
Please feel free to come with an open mind and just explore what possibilities are open to you and your business if in the future you can see that your business, or parts of your business is going to start trading what you do online.
Places are limited to just 15 women and if we find we need to run another Master Class of this nature we will organise this mid-June.
Dress is casual and light refreshments will be available.
Parking – there are lots of parking options around Bridgend town centre.
Cost:Varies – Free – £75
WHEN:21st May 2019 – 9:30 am – 12:30 am
WHERE:Bridgend – Team 8 Digital