- What actions can we take – what has been proven to work?
- What funding is available?
- What is the best/most appropriate technology?
- How can we integrate effective alternatives to private car ownership – shared mobility, mobility as a service, electric bikes – with public transport?
- How can we work in effective partnership with other public bodies, industry, and the community to accelerate the transition to a low emission transport system?
- How will SMART technology help us achieve this?
WHEN:21st February 2019 – 09:30 to 15:30 (GMT)
WHERE:Cardiff – Sophia Gardens Stadium