The only event of its kind for the health and care community, MediWales Connects is an all Wales NHS collaboration conference.
The aims of the conference are to:
- Highlight and showcase the excellent work being carried out by the health and care communities in Wales.
- Improve collaborative working between the health boards, industry and research communities.
- Raise the profile of NHS Wales and clinical innovation across the UK.
- Support closer working relationships between industry, NHS and research groups and clinical trials capabilities.
- snapshots from the 2017 event
- The full event programme
- Information on speakers attending the event
- Seminar information
- Sponsorship Packages
- Exhibitors List
WHEN:20th June 2018
WHERE:Swansea -The Great Hall – Swansea University