Even with a brand name and concept, getting the word out about your new business can be difficult. The NatWest Entrepreneurship Accelerator team are pleased to announce a marketing session in collaboration with BrandContent, an award-winning integrated content marketing agency with clients all over the UK but based here in Cardiff.
Do any of these seem familiar?
- You have a Facebook page but none of your likes or followers are very engaged
- You have a website but no-one ever visits it
- The traffic to your webpage doesn’t seem to convert
- You want journalists to write about your company, but don’t know how or they aren’t interested
We’ll hear from PR, Social and SEO specialists – with advice on everything from growing an engaged digital community, getting in the press in Wales and beyond and improving lead conversion to rank #1 for your service on Google. You’ll hear from:
- Siobhan Congreve, Head of SEO whose worked with brands including John Frieda, Harrods, Aviva and Ageas.
- Laura Jones, PR Account Manager, whose experience spans PR for FTSE 100 and AIM Listed brands such as Admiral, FairFX, Tesco, Specsavers, NutriBullet.
- Rachel Besenyei, Social Media Manager, with business development experience and previous clients as diverse as Best for Britain, GoFundMe and 38 Degrees.
After a series of short talks, the team from BrandContent will also run a marketing surgery – giving you the opportunity to access practical, focused and actionable advice for your specific communications and marketing needs.
WHEN:1st May 2019 – 09:30 – 11:30 BST
WHERE:Cardiff – NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator