Are you looking to grow your business through the effective use of PR, content and social media?
This workshop is designed for people who want to get to grips with their marketing strategy and understand the basics of brand messaging, PR, content writing and social media.
The number of people attending any one session is limited to six to ensure that all the participants are fully involved and can ask questions. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Delegates will leave the event equipped with the knowledge, skills and confidence to launch or kickstart their marketing strategy.
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- have the tools and tips to stand out in a crowded market
- understand the importance of cohesive messaging
- have a greater understanding of how the media works
- be able to write and source articles for their blogs
- gain confidence in managing their own social media activities
The workshop covers:
- aligning your content to your business’ objectives and audience
- how to write SEO-friendly and good quality content
- evaluating different styles of blogs from diverse companies
- how to use social media effectively
- sourcing images and creating video
- knowing what's news and creating a marketing schedule
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for people who want to get to grips with the marketing basics in order to connect with their customers and reach a new audience. It's designed to help start-ups and sole traders, as well as established businesses ready for the next stage of growth.
This workshop is two hours long.
Satisfactory completion of the workshop will be recognised by the award of a certificate of attendance.
The fees below are for delegates attending one of our open courses at Office 3, Moy Road Business Centre, Taffs Well, Cardiff, CF15 7QR.
If your business has four or more people requiring training, you might find it more cost effective for us to deliver the training in-house.
Contact us on 029 2167 9090 or [email protected] for more details.
The workshop costs £75 per delegate and payment is required when booking the course.
The fees cover the cost of the training, all course materials, refreshments and a certificate.
WHEN:19th September 2019 – 10 am
WHERE:Cardiff – Chatterbox Communications, Taffs Well