Using Pinterest for business is perfect for showcasing products and services as Pinterest acts as an information resource for so many users preparing to make a purchase. Every Pin on Pinterest is an idea – like a recipe or an outfit – that links back to the website it came from.
When you give Pinners a good idea, they’ll want to try it. They’ll engage with your Pin by saving it or visiting your site.
This session will introduce small businesses to the benefits using Pinterest can bring to their business, to make businesses aware of the different reasons and objectives for using Pinterest and how to use the platform as a marketing tool.
- Why Pinterest for business
- Setting up a business Pinterest profile
- Claiming your website, Etsy and Instagram accounts
- The basics – Pinterest search and Pinterest feeds, home, explore and following
- Pins – save a pin, create a pin
- Create beautiful pins to boast engagement
- Write search friendly captions for your pins
- Create a beautiful Pinterest Aesthetic
- Create a regular pinning schedule
- Build a community o Pinterest
- Track you Pinterest metrics
WHEN:18th March 2019 – 10:00-13:00
WHERE:Prestayn -Prestayn library