Stop starting, Start finishing.
How Kanban, implemented correctly, can help you to minimise disruption and maximise delivery.
Whether you manage a single product/programme or multiple disparate projects, the last thing you want is for unexpected tasks and requirements to sideswipe your planned roadmap, and disrupt delivery. Yet this is an extremely common problem, often with a single (simple) cause: a lack of visibility around what lies ahead.
To address this challenge head-on, and prevent its occurrence in the future, join us at our upcoming event where we’ll be demonstrating the Agile techniques that you can use to mitigate issues around poor project visibility, in a variety of situations.
Making Kanban Work
The third in our series of Agile workshops, this particular session will introduce you to Kanban – an effective visual tool for keeping track of projects, and reducing the risk of misunderstandings that can easily snowball into major blockers.
You’ll be taken through the what, why and how of Kanban by master Agile practitioner Andrew Beaney, who will draw on his many years of experience with organisations as diverse as Jaguar Land Rover and the Open University to deliver hands-on exercises and personalised guidance that will help you stop starting, and start finishing – no matter what your industry, scale, or strategic goals.
You’ll leave the interactive session with:
- An understanding of why increasing the visibility of your work is one of the best things you can do to improve project delivery
- Practical techniques to achieve this – that you can take straight back to the office and implement immediately
- Ways of introducing these techniques effectively, efficiently and sustainably – to ensure long-term success for both you and your team
- Arrivals and welcome drink (5:00-5:30)
- Interactive exercises and demonstrations
- Close and networking (7:00-7:30)
This event is a must-attend for anyone looking to up their Agile game, so fill in the form to reserve your space today.
WHEN:17th January 2019 – 5pm-7:30pm
WHERE:Cardiff – Box UK, Westgate Street