Those with some responsibility for either internal and/or external communications. No prior knowledge is needed.
What will I learn?
- What is communication, how do we communicate and its role within a management structure
- How to maximise benefit from all areas of communication within your organisation, ensuring that they are directed at the right markets and stakeholders via a range of media.
- A step-by-step process to planning a strategy, defining goals and objectives, and presenting your strategy in a clear and practical framework.
- Organisational communications strategy, internal and external communications strategy and campaign strategy
What will it cover?
- The planning processes.
- Identifying who your audiences are and how best to engage with them.
- Development and implementation of a successful communications strategy.
- Evaluate and measure its success.
- The communications toolkit.
- Case studies.
Benefits of attending
- Analyse, map and prioritise your stakeholders.
- Select the most effective communication channels.
- Recognise the importance of internal and external communication and the different audiences you need to reach.
- Develop key messages for your markets and stakeholders.
- Define the communication goals and objectives.
- A step-by-step toolkit and framework to create a clear, concise, integrated communication strategy.
WHEN:16th September 2019 – 09:15 – 16:30
WHERE:Cardiff – Cardiff University