Have you ever wondered how a drone could help your business? Do you know the difference between a quadcopter and a fixed wing?
This workshop will cover:
- Explanation of the differences between various drone platforms. Which one would suit your business needs?
- A brief overview of the legalities of drones (PFCO license holder vs hobbyist) and the Drone Code.
- Discussing drones/unmanned aerial vehicle’s (UAV’s) and their possibilities of application when using
- photography and videography for insurance, sales and marketing
- crop and livestock control
- boundary mapping
- Simulation of flying a drone as well as powering up and controlling the camera.
- Signposting to further information.
- The future of drones and what may be possible.
Eligible registered Farming Connect businesses can book a place at one of our workshops. Further information on eligibility can be found here.
For further information regarding the workshop, please contact the Service Centre on 08456 000 813.
WHEN:16th January 2020 – 17:00 – 20:00
WHERE:Tenby – Lamphey Court Hotel