Shout Out Wales are pleased to deliver in partnership with the Business Doctors Wales a GDPR Refresher workshop.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is now in force, so as of the 25th May 2018 non compliance with the Regulation can result in fines of upto 4% of global turnover or 20 million euros.
This 3 hour refresher course is delivered by Graham Morgan of the Business Doctors Wales, his approach to REFRESH your approach to GDPR (Data Protection Act 2018) and associated data regulation and help you with YOUR bespoke plan! At the end of the workshop you will receive a certifcate of attendance for your records.
This is a Workbook led Workshop that attempts to break down the Regulation into bite size chunks that every Business owner can understand. The session is interactive and the themes developed will allow you to fill in some of the gaps in the workbook. That will be the basis of your plan to ensure compliance within the current Information Commissioners Office (ICO) guidelines. You will be taken through the different roles and responsibilities that will need to be in place in your business with examples of where some businesses have come unstuck. Within the session you will have the opportunity to seek clarification around how any experiences you have had within your business should be approached.
Attendees will receive:
- Facilitation to a powerpoint presentation that simplifies what is required.
- Workbook for completion during the session.
- Jargon Buster summary.
- Journal Record booklet.
- Example Sheet.
- A Certificate of attendance.
Refreshments: Tea/Coffee/biscuits and pastries provided
Business Doctors have had excellent feedback from over 400 delegates that have attended our sessions in Wales.
The session could be delivered as Staff Training within your business subject to numbers. Please ask for details.
About the Trainer:
Graham Morgan is a full time business troubleshooter and advisor to business owners and SME decision making teams and draws upon his 31 years in commercial and business banking experience, including:
- 6 years as Director of South Wales and Mid Wales Chambers of Commerce.
- Building the NatWest Business Development strategy with specific focus on sectors and intermediaries.
- Extensive network and contact base.
- Board/Committee membership and Chairman experience.
- Responsibility for leadership and management of UK wide teams and up to 3,500 staff.
Since 2016 Graham has been part of the GDPR-Alliance and has drawn on his compliance and regulation experience within Banking to gain a detailed understanding of the General Date Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect on 25th May 2018. Providing a practical solution for Business owners to prepare their bespoke business plans has been a passion of his.
For more information visit: https://www.businessdoctors.co.uk/business-consultant/cardiff
Shout Out Wales
Shout Out Wales provides accessible and affordable marketing support and access to marketing/business training and networking/business events to ALL businesses in Wales. Shout Out Wales Membership payments helps fund the great services and support offered by Shout Out Wales. To be part of the Shout Out Wales community consider joining to show support for business, products, services and talent across Wales.”
Shout Out Wales – Gold Members have access to any of the Shout Out Wales training workshops included/discounted as part of their membership. Gold membership is only £50 per month for 12 months and includes:
- Being showcased on Shout Out Wales Business Directory,
- Pro-active monthly social media promotion across several platforms to get your business noticed and help keep you visible online,
- Access to all training workshops delivered by Shout Out Wales, or discounted to partnered delivery partners and
- Access to the networking/business events (discounted)
Cost:£29 for Shout Out Wales members, £59 for non-members (You will be invoiced when we have received your booking).
WHEN:10th June 2019 – 8.30am for 9am start – 12 noon
WHERE:Llanelli – Beacon Centre for Enterprise (Dafen)