Please join us for January’s Export Club Events at Cardiff Airport and Knighton.
Learn from experienced exporters and discover the support available to help you on your export journey.
This event in Cardiff Airport will include:
- Launch of the 2020/21 Trade Development Visit Programme – NEW!
- Exporting Welsh Milk to the world: Daioni’s Export Story from Dan Jones
- Export documentation explained: South & Mid Wales Chamber of Commerce
- Where in the world are the next opportunities for your business? Market Insights
- Export payment terms explained – Michael Evans BIC Innovation
- Hear latest updates about Brexit
- Have an opportunity to ask questions specific to your business in our Q&A session
- Network with other food and drink producers in Wales and our export advisors
The aim of the Export Club is to support existing and new exporters develop their international business according to their needs, provide relevant export insight, help build on existing capabilities and support companies through export trading challenges as well as grow the awareness and value of Welsh Food & Drink exports.
Based in North or Mid Wales? This event will also be held on the 29th January at Radnor Hills in Knighton, Powys:
WHEN:15th January 2020 – 17:00 – 20:00 GMT
WHERE:Cardiff – Cardiff Airport