This course is for charity finance professionals who have responsibility for procurement and want to learn how to create effective and efficient tenders within their organisation.
The training will explore the procurement and tender process including writing tenders, procurement methods and designing award criteria.
New approaches to procurement will also be explored, such as the application of lean principles and how demonstrating good procurement practice can be a key differentiator when it comes to raising funds.
• Using procurement to add value
• Procurement methods and strategies
• The tender process and the importance of specifications, award criteria and evaluation
• Contract management and supplier performance
• Social and economic benefits of collaborative procurement
• Applying lean principles to your procurement strategy
• Evaluating your procurement process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Finance directors and managers that have procurement within their remit as well as others within charities that have responsibility for the procurement of services at their charities.
WHEN:14th March 2018 – 10:00 – 16:00
WHERE:Cardiff – Cardiff Business School