Getting a business off the ground and keeping it growing is a challenge and most businesses need funding at some time. This workshop highlights the different types of funding available and helps you identify what’s needed for you to develop a clear strategy to raise the finance required to grow your business.
Having the right funding in place is vital for sustained growth. This workshop looks at the various financing options available and how to match your approach to different funders to increase your chances of success.
- The different types of finance available to your business
- Where to look to source appropriate funding
- Understand what’s needed for a successful finance application
- What are funders looking for and how do you match your approach
- Develop a clear strategy to raise finance for your business to grow.
WHEN:14th February 2019 – 09:15 – 13:15
WHERE:Narberth -Bloomfield House Community Centre