If you would like to learn the latest updates and technical guidance across the built environment, land and property, then this is the date to put in your diary. This popular conference offers essential and locally relevant solutions for implementation into your daily practice and provides you with a selection of breakout sessions tailored to meet your specific learning requirements.
As well as breakout sessions, your day also covers an essential round up of key developments in your region. This will help you to explore the potential challenges and opportunities facing your business in the next 12 months.
Everyone has different areas they are particularly interested in, so whether your focus is the built environment, land or property, there is a variety of topics designed specifically for your CPD needs.
Here is a small selection of what you’ll acquire:
- Discuss key business challenges and opportunities in Wales including the M4 relief road, investment drivers and emerging themes
- The issues and challenges surrounding housing policy and delivery in Wales
- Receive advice and guidance on technical issues surrounding CDM regulations, protected species, rights of light, damp and condensation and many more
- The Law Commission is currently undertaking a review of the Planning Law in Wales. Discover what key changes are likely to happen
- 6 Hours of CPD tailored to your specific needs.
Cost:Varies – From £155 + VAT
WHEN:13th June 2018 – 08:30 AM – 05:30 PM
WHERE:Cardiff – Cardiff City Stadium