Siôn Charles is the Deputy Director at the Bevan Commission and leads the successful Bevan Exemplars scheme, which enables NHS professionals to trial and test out their innovative ideas and has been described as “a powerful force for change in Wales” (Rich, 2018).
Siôn is an expert in organisational development, leadership and change skills. He previously held senior and strategic roles in Remploy, 1000 Lives, and the National Leadership & Innovation Agency for Healthcare (NLIAH), in which he led peer consulting programmes and development days for CEOs and Executive Directors. Siôn has personally trained many of today’s Executive Directors of NHS Wales.
This one-day workshop will introduce participants to a structured business case development process to:
- Establish a realistic baseline for evaluation and plan for anticipated benefits/outcomes.
- Enable and support better organisational governance and decision making.
- Understand what makes an effective business case.
- Work through a structured process to create the content for a business case, with expert guidance.
- Develop evaluation skills and knowledge, and establish a baseline for evaluation.
- Learn about options appraisal, and generate options to support this.
- Outline of a business case and a plan which can be finalised following the workshop.
- Post-course one-to-one support and guidance from the workshop leader.
Who should attend?
Public sector professionals who want to develop new skills in decision making and evaluation and to learn how to create an effective business case.
This one-day workshop will include refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch.
This workshop is CPD accredited.
WHEN:13th February 2019 – 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM GMT
WHERE:Swansea – Swansea University Bay Campus