Get found – how to improve your business visibility!
75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. Join Superfast Business Wales’ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) workshop to access practical, expert advice designed to help you understand how to use SEO to get your business at the top of search engine rankings.
This workshop will give you an understanding of how search engines rank your web pages, why it is so important you use SEO best practice, and how to implement an SEO plan using both on and off page techniques.
You will learn:
- How search engines rank your website
- Basic tools to monitor and improve your SEO activities such as Google Analytics
- How to identify the best keywords/phrases for your business
- How to create an SEO action plan and long term strategy
- Effective tips and techniques to improve your SEO
- How to measure what works and what doesn’t
- Keyword research using Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Website development platforms such as WordPress and/or Wix
Is your business an SME based in Wales and currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC? If you answered yes, then read on or scroll down to book onto an event in your area:
What will we deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now! Or book direct on 03332 408329
WHEN:12th December 2019 – 09:00 – 13:00
WHERE:Caerphilly – Virginia Park Golf Club