Using a CRM system could increase your sales by up to 29%.
The most successful companies look beyond winning customers and focus on retention, often using Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to do the leg work for them. Find out how you can gain new customers and improve your relationship with existing ones by delivering a better and more personalised service at our fully-funded workshop.
You will learn:
• Why you should invest in CRM
• How to win new customers
• Tips to grow customer loyalty
• Best practice for data protection
Is your business an SME based in Wales and currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC? If you answered yes, then read on or scroll down to book onto an event in your area:
What will we deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now! Or book direct on 03332 408329
WHEN:12th December 2019 – 09:00 – 13:00
WHERE:Bangor – Bangor University, Management Centre