62% of small businesses are using digital to be more efficient. Switching to the Cloud can help you save money, get ahead of your competitors, be more flexible, and offers anytime, anywhere access. We’ll show you how at our fully-funded workshop.
You will learn:
- How online office apps create efficiencies and save money
- How CRM systems can help make better customer connections
- How the Cloud offers good working practices and mobile workforce
Is your business an SME based in Wales and currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC? If you answered yes, then read on or scroll down to book onto an event in your area:
What will we deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
WHEN:11th April 2019 – 13:00 – 17:00
WHERE:Swansea – King Arthur Hotel, Gower