Registration essential – Our open day and business networking event is aimed at business professionals who host private corporate events such as training, conferences, meetings, workshops, seminars, corporate team building, and corporate away days.
Our open day event is an opportunity to view the facilities available, discuss your requirements, and meet with like-minded professionals. Set in private grounds, registration will be essential to access the premises and make the most of this rare opportunity.
Tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided on arrival.
Stunning surroundings combined with individual attention makes Henstaff Court the only choice for your corporate function
Attendees will be invited to enter our prize draw and be in with a chance to win a business afternoon tea for four
Whatever your requirements, we tailor individual solutions to ensure that your event is perfect
- Corporate events and functions
- Conference facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Board room facilities
- Marquee and garden facilities
- Helicopter landing facility
- Free parking on site (c. 100 vehicles)
- Convenient access from M4
- High quality catering undertaken on site with a ‘5’ food hygiene standard rating
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and refreshments for clients maintained throughout the day
- Tennis and badminton court, games room can also be made available for team events
- Bespoke facilities such as ice cream van, mobile fish and chip caterers, or car valeting on site for those who want something a bit different
- Part of a working farm which does not use chemicals, Henstaff has a strong environmental, sustainable, and renewable mission. All products sourced are of the highest quality, with state of the art boiler technology and recycled water schemes
- Health and safety conscious, Henstaff has a defibrillator on site with a number of individuals trained to use it
Mixing history with state of the art conference facilities provides a relaxed and calm atmosphere, complimented by the highest standards of friendly service
Ideal for workshops, symposium, seminar, break out sessions, round table conference, presentations, team building, business and company meetings, corporate away days, and corporate training
WHEN:10th September 2019 – 10:00 – 12:00 BST
WHERE:Cardiff – Henstaff Court Conference & Business Centre