53% of small businesses have more effective marketing online. Online marketing can be a really cost effective way to raise your profile, attract new customers, and win new business. Find out how at our fully-funded digital marketing workshop.
You will learn:
- How digital marketing tools help engage your target market
- How to develop digital marketing strategies that generate sales
- Tips to help you measure what works and what doesn’t
- Integration of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to a digital marketing plan
- Utilizing social media dashboards such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- How to monitor website effectiveness using Google Analytics and Insights
Is your business an SME based in Wales and currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC? If you answered yes, then read on or scroll down to book onto an event in your area:
What will we deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now! Or book direct on 03332 408329
WHEN:10th December 2019 – 09:00 – 13:00
WHERE:Ebbw Vale – The General Offices, Blaenau Gwent Borough Council