A free business seminar on how to write an effective business plan.
Presented by Dr Norma Barry, Managing Director, Inside Out Organisational Solutions
In this seminar you will:
- Learn the key elements of business planning.
- Realise that good business planning is key to developing your company and essential if you are going to secure funding
- Develop knowledge of the simplicity of the business planning process.
- Understand how business planning can help you monitor the overall performance of your business and your staff.
- Appreciate the importance of involving your staff in the process
Dr Norma Barry, Managing Director of Inside Out Organisational Solutions.
As well as Managing Directory of her company, Dr Norma Barry undertakes many roles that presently include Interim Chief Executive for the organisation Backcare, Member of the Welsh Government’s Food and Drink Industry’s Board and Chair of Tai Calon Community Housing Limited.
In her current position as Managing Director of Inside Out Operational Solutions, Dr Barry has provided support to numerous organisations on a variety of issues such as business development, leadership development, staff development, management reviews, feasibility studies, transformational change, stakekholder management, communications and media relations, and strategy development. The company also provides individual coaching and mentoring, and facilitation for organisational development.
Dr Barry is also a Board Member for the Food Standards Agency Welsh Advisory Committee, Committee Member for the Care Council for Wales, a Member of Welsh Water and a Member for the Court of the University Wales, Cardiff.
WHEN: 22nd August