Croner is the UK’s leading provider of HR, Health & Safety, pay and reward services. From expert advice to onsite training and consultancy, Croner has supported thousands of organisations with the management of people and safety for over 70 years.
From the Vale of Glamorgan, Croner Business Manager Paul Collins is the dedicated point of contact for a number of organisations in Wales. Paul has advised and supported hundreds of employers in the area, ensuring the best standard of service and ideal solutions for all partners.
The key areas of Croner’s support include, but are not restricted to:
– 24/7 HR and Health & Safety advice lines, 365 days a year
– On site consulting, including crisis support
– Instant Employment Tribunal assistance, with a successful resolution rate of 85%
– Legal Expenses Insurance to cover the cost of representation and awards at Employment Tribunals
– Pioneering HR software for employee and case management and reporting
– Pay and benefits services: Salary search and reports, job evaluation, bespoke research, market rate reports, pay modelling, executive remuneration, overseas pay
– Employee Assistance Programmes and advice lines to ensure wellbeing