ABOUT GRAHAM MORGAN
I am a full time business troubleshooter and advisor to business owners and SEM decision making teams.
Able to bring determination, confidence and creativity to each and every challenge by drawing on:
– 32 Years in Commercial & Business Banking dealing with businesses operating in all sectors and in all markets.
– 6 Years as Director of South Wales & Mid Wales Chamber of Commerce which placed me in contact with business owners and their professional advisors.
– Building the NatWest Business Development Team with specific focus on sectors and intermediaries.
– Extensive network & contact base.
– Board/Committee membership with Chairman experience.
– Responsibility for leadership & management of UK wide Teams and up to 3,500 staff.
I have been fortunate to work with some fantastic people throughout my career and assisting individuals and teams to achieve their true potencial has been very important to me.
My principles are very much based on hard work and determination which will be at the heart of most business successes.
ABOUT BUSINESS DOCTORS
Business Doctors is a support network dedicated to helping small and medium sized businesses fulfil their potential.
We’re experienced business people who offer hands-on support to SME owners, enabling them to overcome their individual challenges and helping them to achieve their aspirations for growth.
Business Doctors is not a business consultancy, nor are we traditional management consultants. Our approach means getting into the inner workings of your company, providing practical advice every step of the way. Expect us to step off the sidelines and get involved, because we know from experience that this is what it takes to help you achieve your vision.
We have helped develop and transform hundreds of companies across a spectrum of industries, filling a gap in the market between the big four consultancies and specialist individuals. Our holistic approach and alignment to government funded support programmes has helped us to become the fastest growing business support network in the UK. Connect with your local Business Doctor here.